2010年4月28日星期三

take care~

Take care, my aunt..
my aunt wil b goin 2 new zealand tonite..
9pm flight..
my whole family is fetching her 2 KLIA..
left me alone here..
working..
act i reali wish tat 4low dem go..
bt i sked da botak (my boss) wil gv me words 2listen..
so...i beta stay here..
all da best 2 my aunt..
she is goin tere 2 meet her husband (my uncle).. **heez**
both of dem didnt meet 4 bout 2year+..
so my aunt is goin tere 2 work 2geda with my uncle..
**crossing fingers n pray tat god wil gv my aunt a safe journey**
another topic..hehe..
i stil hv 22days more 2 stay in tiz firm..
cn wait 4 da laz day..
hope tat da time cn fly..
i reali dn wish 2 stay here more..
da ppl around me are so mendacity..
i dn wish 2 affect by dem..
hehe..i swear i wnt..
hmm..
no more digi job 4 me lerr..
da "hit & run" is edi stop i tink..
arrgghh...
i hvn earn enuf money yet ar!!
i wan sumore..
tat day my fren cal me..
ask me weater wan work 1 day mou??
80/day..
bt.......is 10am-10pm..
aikz..i bet is muz b vry tiring..
bt...wan earn money ma..wat 2 do??
i knt let go any chance of earning money rite??
n dearie oso ask me a typing job..duno hw is da pay..
bt i cn do it during my working hours..
y nt??hehe..
hope tat wil gain more n more b4 i cont my studies..


**(^@^)**

没有评论:

发表评论