2010年5月30日星期日

rest..

finally i hv quit tat irritating job..
tiz is da 2nd day i stay at home..
hmm..tat day he jz ask me 2stop..
n i was freaking hapi..lolx ^^
bt nw feel lk staying at home is damn sien la wey~
ntg 2 do..
my daily routine is..
waking up at bout 9 smtg..
waiting 4 da baby 2 cum my house..
den feed him eat..help him bath..acompany him play toys..
den let him slip..
fb n on9.. bt ntg else..
tat day i ask penguin..i wonder hw u cn goyang kaki at home 4 so long..
haha..dnt u feel is vry bored??
hmm..she sy..i oso duno hw i pass my time..haha..GENG lor..
lossa plan waiting 4 me...
cum faster plz..
tat day usm release da list of intake d..
i was nt in da list..i expect d..
congrats 2 all my fren tat r in da list..
HOOI PEI KUEN..haha..she is freaking funny lor..
she sy da line is damn slow so she cnt check..
den i sy i help u check lah..
den she sy duwun..
afta sumtime..i sy..i help u check wan mou??
check jor dn tel u mai ok lor..
den she sy ok ar..
afta she gv me da num rujukan n da password..
i quickly go access 4 her..
it shows..congratulation bla bla bla..
she is in da list!!!reali congrats lor..
cal her at da 1st time..haha..she sy reali gah?
yau sy duwun tel me geh??haha ^^
i ask her..wat is ur 1st choice??
den she sy dietetics..wao!!usm gv her da 1st choice..
stil rmb laz time she sy tat is imposible lah..
nid 2 gt 3.6 n above de..
tat shows miracle lor..
god's blessing ma..
hehe ^^

没有评论:

发表评论