2010年7月10日星期六

New Life~

Stepped in uni on da 3rd of July...
I m afraid..
Afraid 2 leave my family..
n oso my LUV 1..Im furthering my studies in University Malaysia Pahang..
Cn sy is a nt so Ulu place..
Bt i oso fel damn sked..
Afta settle down everyting..
Daddy, gor gor n je je take me 2 hv lunch nearby b4 tey leave..
My feeling at tat moment is i fel damn lonely..
b4 tey leave..tears flow down uncontrolled...
Im gona mizz dem badly!!
Once i step into my room..
saw all my roommate is tidyin their things n tears rolling down their checks..
I tink tey hv da same feeling wit me...
Da feeling tatz in every1's heart at tat moment..
hmm..afta tat v r goin down 2 hv dinner tat da skol prepare..
Once i saw da food..
I fel lk miz mummy's cooking so badly..
bt i stil got2 eat s there is no other food 4 me 2 eat..
i eat til cry...
2 simple reason..
1st is : I cant bear da spiciness of da food..
2nd wil b..I reali seong go bk home...
den i onli eat half of da white rice..
at nite..v r call 2 listen a duno wat taklimat...
written in da schedule is suppose 2 b 9pm- 11 pm..
Bt until 12am tat ting oso hvn fnish..
i start feling gastric..1st time ever i experience tat..
Da feeling at tat time is unexplainable..
all MIXED up!!
goin bk hostel at 12smtg..
n 2mrw hv 2 wake up at 5!!!
OMG!!!V cont tat 4 bout a week...
until 2day.. 10th of July..
Our orientation week is officially ended..
In tiz week.. make new frens..gud frens...
MIZ my hubby huggssss....
n onli sept ni go bk!!
stil gt 2 month 2 go..
JIA YOU ba..MEI YEE..
tiz is wat i alwez sy 2 myself..
n wat i alwez tel Dearie is..
"Work Hard 2geda 4 Our Future"!!!
wil b goin 2 kuantan 2mrw for relaxing!!!
n lesson wil starts on Monday...
Work Harder 2 Strive Better!!!

没有评论:

发表评论