2010年3月8日星期一

decades~

This is my 1st post in 2010..
i hv never update my blog 4 omz 3 or 4 months d..
long until i hv 4gt my blogger email n my password...
use a long time 2 find out my password..
**mei yee, u r so DUMB**
nw i m sitting in da office n doin ntg...
so ni i plan 2 blog..
jz nw hv a bit of argument wit my darl..
sry darl, i dint mean 2 make u angry..
i noe i aint perfect..
so plz take in my nt perfect..
n plz...lets nt tok bout laz time anymore..
i noe tat my past make u feel so iritating...
if v kip on tok bout tat...
it wil onli make our relationship bcum worse..
i dn hope tat 2 hapen...
i swear tat i wil luv u alwez..
**finger crossing n hope tat god wil bless both of us**
jz nw jz finish filling in my 8choices 4 da ipta..
duno isnt it rite 2 fill in lk tat..
i wish tat i cn gt my 1st choice..
tat is science major in bio..
bt i yau dn wish 2 study in sabah or sarawak..
cz i duwun b such far apart wit u..
i hope tat cn meet u at least once a month...
2 chat wit u n share wit u all my tings..

my dear hubby~sry tat alwez make u unhapi..
luv u alwez...u r da moz important ting 4 me!!
thx GOD tat giving me a chance 2 meet u~

没有评论:

发表评论