2010年3月30日星期二

No Title~

cant tinnk of any title 4 today's blog..
jz simply wana blog some random ting..
hmm..
laz nite my dearest ask me muz tok bout him in my blog..
haha..he is reali a BIG CHILD!!
he alwez lk 2 sha jiao in front of me..
lolx..dearie..
he jz send me a video laz 2 week..
without telling me!!
haha..n da dummie mei yee dn even notice it..
until he ask me ytd..
i wan lk~HAR??
i duno bout it wor..
lolx..
when i watch da video..
i reminds me many tings bout past..
da memories float~
when i stil in form 6..
once i reach skol cn meet him..
until nw..1 week onli meet once or twice..
im sry dearie..
i wil try my best 2 spend my time wit u..
promiz, k? =)
jz nw babe went 4 1st blood donation in his life time..
haha..
he was sked at 1st..
nt luckily at last he did it!!
BT hor...sui darl..
eat da tiger biscuit n didnt gv me eat..
huh?!
i miz TIGER biscuit soooooooo muchie oo..
hungry-ing nw..waiting 4 my lunch time 2 cum~~~

没有评论:

发表评论