2010年3月10日星期三

GOSH~~

my hp camera is rosak!!

duno y??

tat day stil cn capture foto de..

bt nw..knt d..

aikz =(

sad la weyyyy...

tink of da fone is stil in waranty...

den take 2 da fone shop..

tat stupid fella said tiz 2me..

"TIZ 1 IS NT IN WARANTY 1..U HV 2 PAY 2 FIX IT!N IT COST BOUT RM80!!

OH MY GODNESS!!!!

although rm80 is nt tat much..

bt i reali ng seh dak 2 spend xtra mony on tiz lah..

i gonna save money 2 buy a new camera 4 myself aaaaaarrr.......

bt without it da fone camera jz feel abit cacat!!

cant take any foto...

2 leave me some memory...

so i took da fone 2 another shop...

tat uncle tel me need rm60 2 fix it..

aikz...

money again...bt stil cheaper den wat da IDIOT sy jz nw!!

haha...

i take my fone 2 da shop next day..

n da uncle sy nid 1 day 2 repair it..

i was lk..HAR???den i mai dn hv fone use???

hw m i goin 2 pass my time??

hmm...no choice...leave da fone tere lah..

go hm faz faz find 1 old hp 2 use..

abit cacat lah..nokia 3100...

da fone reali sot sot de..

sudenli wil said:SIM CARD REGISTER FAILED!!

ALAMAK!!!

hv 2 switch da fone on n off again..

den it wil b ok again..

hmm..finally cn take bk da fone at bout 7smtg..

bt seems nt fully recovered..

aikz...yau send 2 da shop again..

nw my fone stil under operation..

hope it wil b fine soon n bk 2 me again..

i promiz tat i wil take gud k of u n wnt drop u anymore..

or else u wil b leaving me again!!

hahax~~

**lame**

my dearest is sitting 4 exam nw..

wish him gud luck n may god bless us alwez~~

没有评论:

发表评论